Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Headed Out

It looks like I'm finally going to make my first ever business trip in a bit under 2 weeks. Even though the last one didn't pan out, I'm more confident that this one will since they've already purchased my plane tickets and made hotel reservations.

I am excited about this for a couple of reasons. First, the trip involves getting to use some expensive, geeky, toys. Second, my project manager chose to bring me along as a software expert. It's nice to know that he thinks of me as someone good enough with our code that I'm his first choice to have along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from a work trip to Rochester, NY to take a 2-day class. I was pretty excited about it...but then it turned out that being in a new place by myself and staying by myself in a hotel isn't really that much fun.

But east coast time allowed me to watch World Cup games at lunch and after the class.

Anonymous said...

Dear Philip,

I am excited that you are doing so well on your job. It makes me proud to be your grandpa.

Love,

Grandpa V