Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tidbits from February

Lest any of you think that I (or my blog) have died, I wanted to get one post up here during February. Basically this is just a compilation of things going on in my life.
  • Perspectives continues to go well. It is quite a bit of work, but is absolutely worth it. If missions is important to you, I highly recommend trying to take it. Chances are that there is a location near you.
  • In home group we are currently studying Genesis as part of a study of the Pentateuch. While studying Genesis 2-3, I was struck by the fact that the passage seems to always lead to cross-gender bickering -- which in itself demonstrates the fall. Why do we tend to focus on chapter 3 so much more than chapter 2?
  • We finally filled the third room in our apartment, the one Mark vacated back in November. It was the master bedroom, and we now have a young, Christian, married couple living in it. It is certainly different than an apartment full of bachelors, but thus far it has worked out quite well.
  • I have decided that I really need to start getting myself to bed "on time" more consistently. On that note, goodnight!

No comments: