Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Change in Theme

As you probably noticed, this blog has a new look. This is because the blogging site is now in the beta of some major changes (remember, Blogger is part of Google, so long, usable betas are the norm). Anyway, I could have stuck with a nearly identical layout, but when I looked at some of the new, pre-packaged layouts, I liked this one better. The primary reason is that the text fills the whole page now, although I also like the way it organizes the archives into a tree structure. There are also some other nice features included in the beta on the editing side, but you won't notice that by reading my blog. My guess is that most of you won't really care about the minor changes, but perhaps will find it strange that this makes two posts today, when most of the time I've only been writing once every week or two.

No comments: