Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Day Worth Reliving

Today (Saturday) was the sort of day I wish I could relive. All too often I have days where I might want another chance to not make some mistake. Today wasn't one of those days. I would enjoy living through today again exactly the same. It was just a wonderful day. Highlights:
  • A free pancake breakfast with Ron, and some other people from home group.
  • I enjoyed a few hours with Diana from my LAUP team. In two weeks she is leaving to spend four months in Sri Lanka. I'm so excited for her to have this opportunity!
  • I spent the rest of the day with Sarah, a women from my home group. She is hoping to go to India next summer. We talked a lot about India, but I also just had a great time getting to know her better.
People, that's what made today great. God continues to place so many wonderful people in my life.

No comments: