Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Results

I had a very busy weekend. It was a good weekend, but not one that I would want to repeat. Here are a few results from the weekend:

What I Did Do:
  • Moved almost everything from our old apartment to our new apartment, which involved one 17' U-Haul load and about 10 car loads to accomplish.
  • Drove down to LA and back to see Liz and wish her the best for her coming marriage.
  • In total drove about 300 miles.
  • Biked about 10 miles.
  • Slept in 3 different cities on the 3 nights.
What I Didn't Do:
  • I failed both to shower and to shave one day. (It is very unusual for me to miss either of those. I think the last time that happened may have been when I was traveling internationally for 36 straight hours.)
  • Went for over 48 hours without picking up a Bible except for purposes of moving it from one apartment to the other. (Again, very unusual for me.)
  • On Sunday, I ate breakfast, but then only ate a candy bar and a root beer (Only things I could find in our place that I could eat while driving) up until about 9pm.
  • I went over 60 hours without checking my email.
As far as moving goes, all that's left for our old place is to grab a few straggling things after work tonight, clean it up a little, and meet with our landlord to return the keys and get our deposit back. Our new place still has a lot of organizing left to do, and one more roommate to move in.

No comments: