Sunday, March 19, 2006

Quick Snippets from my Week

The "ski" trip last weekend with Church was wonderful. It was a great time of meeting new people and getting to know people better. While I didn't go skiing or snowboarding (because of the risk of reinjuring my arm), I did enjoy going snowshoeing with some other people that weren't interested in hitting the slopes.

The weekend was followed with a poor start of the week - I woke up quite sick on Monday morning. I don't think I've felt this sick since sometime back in high school. I don't know what caused it, but it passed fairly quickly and I was back to work by Wednesday.

Friday night I went swing dancing. This was the second time I've gone since my bicycle accident. Two weeks ago when I went, my arm noticeably inhibited my dancing. This time I didn't notice it the whole night, although I made a point to refrain from anything that would be particularly hard on my arm - basically meaning dips. I had a vision of a woman trying to give me all her weight when I dipped her - and consequently ending up on the floor.

No comments: