Thursday, October 27, 2005

Almost Ironic

Yesterday I received a Harvey Mudd College alumni directory in the mail. I flipped through to see if they had gotten my address correct. "Beaverton, OR" - Apparently not.

The doubts started creeping into my mind, did I really give them my new address? I thought I did, but I wasn't sure. Did I have any evidence of giving them my new address? Suddenly it hit me, they mailed it to me at my current address. They must have it. Hence the irony, that they managed to mail a book of addresses to the correct address, without actually putting my address correctly in the book.

The irony factor, however, was dulled when I looked in the front cover to see that they used the addresses they had on April 1, 2005, months before I moved into my current apartment. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto that. though with my mobility i'm not surprised

Philip said...

I'll give it a check when I get home today and I'll email each of you with what they seem to think your addresses are.