Thursday, January 06, 2005

Melissa

I just found out that Melissa, a member of my Kolkata team, has a blog. You can find it here, or on the bar at the side.

Now, while I'm on the other side of the world, you can get another point of view on what our team is doing. I expect it to look something like this:
My Blog: Kolkata is quite an experience, but I think I'm adapting pretty well. God has really been using me to hold the rest of the team together.

Melissa's Blog: Our team is learning just how hard life is in Kolkata. It has been a pretty tough on all of us. Please be praying for us. In particular, Philip is falling apart. I think he has lost touch with reality.

Ok, hopefully our two blogs won't be completely contradictory. Still, some of you may find it interesting to take a look at her blog too.

No comments: