Sunday, January 16, 2005

One Month

One month from today, on February 16th, I will be on a plane out of the country (I won't actually arrive in Kolkata until February 18th though). It seems so soon and I really don't know how to feel. The whole thing both excites and scares me.

I was reading this page on the Word Made Flesh website a few days ago. It is a memorial to some of the children who have died in the Word Made Flesh children's homes. Their stories of are well worth the read. Oh, and although these homes are located in Chennai, not Kolkata, our team will probably have the opportunity to visit these homes while in India. My heart weeps at the injustice many children live in, but rejoices that God has placed His workers there to bring mercy and justice for some of these kids.

No comments: