Friday, July 15, 2005

Too Little Time

It's amazing how much faster my life moves now that I'm back in a job. My lack of posts over the past few days hasn't been a lack of things to post about, but rather that I just haven't gotten around to writing the posts. Anyway, I'll give a quick highlights list for this week:
  • I met with Mike Willbanks, the college pastor at my Church. I want to get involved with the college ministry, so we talked about possibilities for that. It sounds like I'll be co-leading a dorm Bible study with him at UCSB once the school year starts back up. I'm pretty excited about that. In the mean time we'll keep meeting once a week over lunch to talk and pray about it.
  • At home group last night I was able to catch up a bit with people as well as meet a few new faces. It was Drew's last time at home group for a while, so we sent him off with prayer. He will be spending the next six months in New Zealand at a Bible college. It is so amazing to see what God is doing with his life.
  • This weekend I'm heading down to LA for a LAUP alumni gathering. Four of the six people from my team last summer will be there, so I'm excited to see them.

No comments: