Sunday, November 21, 2004

Cheaters Never Win

Last night my home group had a game night. I have to admit that I cheated and lost. I was playing Chutes and Ladders with the four-and-a-half-year-old daughter of a couple in the group. I cheated so that she missed some of the chutes, and I missed the big ladder. In the end, I still almost won, but with some more cheating, I missed the victory ladder, and she slipped in ahead of me.

I had a great time playing some other games too. During a fierce game of Cranium, I had the opportunity to act out "Hormone" for my team. Think about that for a second. How in the world do you act something like that out? Amazingly enough, my team actually figured it out. Later, between turns in a game of Taboo, I was recounting one of my favorite Taboo stories. The very next card that came up was the card I had been telling the story about.

Overall, a very fun evening of games.

No comments: