Friday, February 18, 2005

Almost There

I'm in the Singapore airport right now enjoying their free internet access. Our team has a nine hour layover here. We'll be taking a bus tour of the city soon.

The flight from LAX to Singapore was long, but manageable. Singapore Air is a wonderful airline. I was able to sleep a little, but really, my body is pretty confused right now. Hopefully it won't take me too long to figure out the difference between night and day once I'm in Kolkata.

I'm really enjoying getting to know my team. They seem like a really great group of people, with amazingly different backgrounds and experiences. I look forward to four intense months with them.

...Oh, and can anyone tell me how Sky Captain ends (like the last half hour or so of it)? I fell asleep while watching it on the plane.

No comments: