Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Seventh of Seven Prayer Requests

I leave for Kolkata tomorrow, so this will be the last post in my week long series on ways you can be praying for me. Thank you so much to everyone that is supporting me through prayer. Thank you for all of your words of encouragement and support. I will do my best to continue updating this while I am in Kolkata. I cannot make any promises about how often that will be. Please email me and/or leave comments while I’m in Kolkata. I definitely want to keep hearing from people.

Personal Growth. Above everything else, I want to grow closer to Jesus during this trip. Pray for my heart, that it will be soft and teachable. Pray for my ability to process what I am going through. Pray that God will begin revealing His purposes for my life. I don’t know if long term overseas missions is for me or not, but I’m keeping myself open to that and want God to help me start (perhaps finish) discerning that during this trip. Pray that God will show me who I really am, and who He made me to be.

No comments: