Saturday, May 07, 2005

Miraculous Weather

As I've mentioned before, May is supposed to be a brutally hot month in Kolkata. As I mentioned before, it was pretty hot when we arrived in Kolkata on Wednesday, but it certainly wasn't unbearable. Every day since then has been wonderful. In the evenings and at night we've been getting heavy rain, which drops the temperature quite a bit, as well as leaving water to absorb heat the following morning. There is the slight downside of having to deal with the rain, but we're usually not out much in the evening so it isn't a big deal. The mud in the morning won't bother me until I slip and fall in it one day. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we have been very blessed with weather that is better than I thought we could hope for.

No comments: